Monday, July 13, 2009

Yours TRULY

your truly is back... sori about the emo days ya... cant help it much thou.... who said only girl have PMS... guys too go thru it k.. its only tat we are shy to let ppl know about it... unlike girls hehehe... well well sat sun was busy with somethings la... monday... woke up at 10 something i think... got on the comp check my mails and off i was to a shop near by my hse for breakfast with my brother... shortly after tat we left to the office needed to send my laptop for service and stuff... the IT guy was in the office so yeah pass him my lappy and after tat i went to MAYBANK... wanted to open a new bank account but my luck was not too good... the branch i went to the comps very offline so they could not open a new account.. so tats still hanging in my diary guess it will be done tomoro... so the next place i headed to was the insurance company... needed to hand in my claim form... after tat balik rumah.,... cause was hungry again... it was about 2 something at tat time had lunch then went to the studio... had some guys coming in too c my intruments cause they wanted to rent it for 2 days on the 25th and 26th... yup... after they ciaozzz i also ciaozz home for TEA... I'm a TEA person must have my tea everyday.. GIRLS OUT there make sure u are writing these down in your books k.. dont forgot.... well its now 7 and i am leaving to cheras for my game at 7.30 games at 9.30 playing agains dunno who la... hehehhe.... yohhh so tiring... need a massage anyone free to come over and massage me hehehhe....well guess i'll be out tonite again with bernard since i cant make it for basketball with him now... i'll meet him up for supper la.... tat's all guys.... pls tell ppl about my blog k.. thanks
i'm out

-Dr.B3rT- KISSSSESSSS HUGEEESSSS LOVESSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment