Saturday, July 11, 2009

Itsbeenbad

hellllllo ppppll sori have not been blogging for 2 days.. been busy and very SAD for some reasons.. haih... anyway lifes getting harder and harder each day for me.. but thanks to my frens i've been so far ok... y does life have to be like this... ppl cause life has UPS and DOWNS... for me life looks like it has more DOWNS then UPS... y y y y y... is this so.... welll was really sad last nite... so i spoke to my dog about it... YES MY DOG.... his name is benny... he is the best dog u can ever have... so anyway he fell asleep while i was talking to him... great rite my dog... he fell asleep on my lap somemore... haiyoh... dogs also becoming like GIRLS la... always neeed to be sayang and manja.... ar.... babeesssss i dunnnno wat to blog d... so mooodleessss... pray for me k.... call me if u wanna talk to me k.... soriiiii pppl i'm out



-Dr.B3rT-

No comments:

Post a Comment