Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CrazyNite

heeeelllllloooo hot stuff'sss how u doin... i'm backkkk.... owh i have to tell u ppl about yesterday it was so fun... hehehhehe.. well days started off late.. woke up at 11.30 a.m... like usual mummy and sister were making noise cause i've been waking up really really late... cant help it.. hehehe.... so yeah went out with my brother to take pictures... hehe.. i look so freaking bad man.... its like i was just showing my teeth... i really pass for colgate la.. hehee.. owh ya.. after tat went to Klang club collect come form then got home and guess wat i did... i SLEPT again till 5 something goood rite... TOLD u ppl i love my sleep hehehe... k now it gets interesting.. went pasar malam with my brother.. hehe.. bough so much of food... and like a pig then went to church at 7.40... was playing the guitar for church hehehe... so played till 10.. then kian how, yi xia, richard, teck loong and i met up at AMAZON to celebrate teck loong's birthday there.. owh ya.. Happy Birthday Fatty loong hehe... we were there till around 1 something... then we all went home like normal ppl do rite... yi xia's mum was calling him every few minutes... mummy's boy hehe.. so yeah we headed home... when i reached home i saw my brother watching a movie... hehehe... and the movie's name was THE WOMEN hehehehhe.. so yeah watch with him till 3 something it was a not bad movie but the ending sucksss la... then got to my bed and was on the phone.. then i receive a call from KIAN HOW.... at 3 something in the morning a receive a call from KIAN HOW sure something wrong happen.. pick up the call and sure enough he told me RICHARD met with an accident in kesas highway.. so i said k come pick me up... i was so dumb to say tat.... arrrrr.. so he came pick me up we were at the accident seen at 3.40.. from 3.40 till almost 5... we were waiting for the tow truck... in the mean while i told richard try to start your car maybe it can start.. richard being richard he told me this no cannot start i try so many times d cannot cannot cannot... so i coupld not do anything much.. so i told kian how i was bored... so we played catching catching in the highway just for fun hahahahhahaha.... then after tat i became emo i started walking home on the 3 lane of the highway and i was singing this song.. I WALK THIS LONELY ROAD THE ONLY ONE TAT I HAVE EVER KNOEW DUN'T NO WHERE IT GOES BUT ITS ONLY ME AND I WALK ALONE... hahahaha.. dam lame but it was fun trust me... finally i got so pisst with richard i took his car keys i told him start your car now.. and u know wat.. his car started.. seriously at tat time i wanted to slap him so hard till his face turned red... reall ass... we waited for no dam reason.. haihj.. so yeah after tat he drove the car home and kian how sent me back got home at about 5 sometihng.... and tat was a crazy and fun nite hehehehhehehhe

accident pictures will be uploaded dun worry

-Dr.B3rT-

No comments:

Post a Comment