Thursday, July 9, 2009

ROBERT LEO


And yes robert leo is back with his crazy-nesss hehehehhehe.... this picture was taken today in KLCC ISETAN 1st floor... hehehehhee... this was so coool.... owh ya the camera man was my brother... today was a load of fun day... woke up at 9 in the morning and when to do my sisters car exhaust.... will upload the pictures of the exhaust latersssss ya.... so they guys finish doin her car at about noon time... after tat me and my bro went to JC MUSIC to repair my old snare... hehehe.. i'm so happy now.. i got two snares and the sound awesome.. after tat walked all the way from JS music to BENTLEYS which was the other side of JLN BUKIT BINTANG... had to go there cause my bro needed to collect somethings there.. while i was there bough a new drum throne since MADAAN lost mine... haih.... hehehe... so yeah.. then we went to KLCC to find my mummy and sister they were suppose to be in KLCC shopping mall but they diverted and went to KLCC- convention centre cause the jewellery fair was going on so we waited for them for 2 hours... hehehe while waiting i was hyper and i became a model for RENOMA hehehehehhe.... was bored la.. finally they meet up with us and so we headed to mummy's 2nd home which is HARD ROCK CAFE... wooohoooo... had me 1 plus 1 beer... hehehehe... had dinner there then after tat had a 25% discount to buy shirts in hard rock... so i bough i live love rock hard rock tee looks supppper nice.... then we balik home... reach home had my shower and all then watch NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2 hehehe... and then ROBERT LEO'S PHONE TIME.... tats out PPPLLLLLL... i'm out


-Dr.B3rT- KISSSSESSSSS AND HUGGGGGGGSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment