Friday, July 17, 2009

theDAY

hellllllo pppl i'm back sori yeah been updating u ppl abit slow slowwww... the man is busy.. hehehe... yup yup yup.... kk let me start of my congratulating BUNKFACE for winning 3 awards in SHOUT AWARDS great stuff guys.. knew u could do it... hehehe.. SITUASI ROCKSSS... go listen k... dun't download buy their album k.. hahaha... kkk .... yesterday THURSDAY wooohoo... day started off good.. woke up early whick was 10.. hehe... went to the studio had few guys come in to jam... they finish around 1.. they start at 11 i think.. yeah something like tat.. after tat went out with RANDY... for lunch... after lunch headed home... randy folled me home.. showed him my new room which loook awesome... hehhee... after tat had to go to shah alam to put the SATRIA in for service... RANDY also followed me and my bro... when tat was done rush back... then me and RANDY went to BERNARD'S hse to play x-box 360.. BERNARD and TLIANG were playing... dun really know if they were playing or fighting it was dam funny la.. bernard was making fun of tliang the whole time hehehe... then i left bernards hse at about 7 cause my brother called my to say tat the FAMILY was goin down to kl for dinner.. so yeah rush back had my shower... hehe.. then went to kl my brother my sis mummy and i left 1st.. cause mummy wanted to c her sister in ampang... aunt left to UK today to see my other aunt hehe... so went to spend time with her then we headed to HARTAMAS.. SOULED OUT... i been goin there since i was 10 so yeah.. most of the ppl know me there.. dun believe ask my gf... hehehe.. took her there for her birthday so yeah anyway had dinner after dinner my brother suddenly ask me to follow him to ZOUK... hehehehhee:P yes.. i was in ZOUK last nite.. annd it rock u know y... cause ROBERT LEO was there..hehehe... had good fun got back home and was freaking tired today morning had to wake up early for work... worked in MONT KIARA SELANGOR CLUB today... pictures will be up ya.. hehehe.. really tired.. tomoro am goin to ACS SKUL hehhee in the morning ni la.. so if u guys are goin and u wanna c me come at 8 till 10 k... cause after tat i'm leaving for work heheheh.... c u babessss ciaozzz

-Dr.B3rT- kissses hugsssss

No comments:

Post a Comment