Wednesday, July 8, 2009

july the eight

wazzzzuppppppp awesome looking ppl out there... how u doin.... let me rewind todays time for u k.... woke up at 12... hehhehee.. yes i know its early.. took my bath and dress up like a ROCKSTAR like normal... hehehhee.. looking hot.. and when to my studio.. because jerry called me yesterday to book the studio from 1.30 till 2.30.. i tot he was coming with his band.. suddenly i saw 3 sikh guys walking in my studio with him then i was jerry who is playing today... then he told me broooo.. i playing drums for this dude's... hehehe... my studio was really noisy because they were playing an instrument called... I DUNNO WAT hehe... but it sounded nice la... after jerry's band left another band came in to jam till.3.30 so i waited till they finish.... and the songs they played is stuck in my head... thanks alot la guys... hehe.. after tat went for PIG SOUP also know as BAH KUT TEH... awwww so nice man... hehehe.. eat tilll we were full and went to play poooool... i did not knwo jerry also knows how to play poool so we played and like normal I won la.. the final score was 7-4.. hehehe.. after tat.. send jerry home tat was around 7 plus d i think... then came home and rest.... then at nite went for dinner with my sister and brothers and my sisters fren... after tat came home and here i am blogging about my day.... dr.b3rt is out of here

-Dr.B3rT- kissessss hugssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment