Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In Heart

helllllllooo hot stuff out there wazzzzzupppp... TOday was a very very stupid day... haih.. slept at 4.45 a.m last nite cause i was out with benson gary and bernard in esso mamak.. talking about some dam interesting stuff...hehehhe... well i woke up at 6 iN THE MORNING,,,, so freaking early rite... my dad woke me up and ask me to go to work... i was like daddyyyyyy its 6 in the freaking morning la..... i need my sleep.. so yeah had to go all the way to KUALA SELANGOR... had to go there and carry pipe's.... hmmmm... i was like a zombie working.... then i told my brother i had to get home to rest cause i had a basketball game at nite.. playing for SULTAN CUP DIVISION 1.... so yeah got home at 3 and slept till 7.... i slept like a baby..hehhehee... woke up had my shower and off i went to pandamaran to meet up with coach and alll...reach CHERAS at 9.20 game was at 9.30.... heheheh we won gombak by 2 point hehehe.. it was freaking cold could not play so well... haih... anyway got back at about 1 something bath and tat was my day.... tats out hot stuff

-DR.B3rT-

oh ya going to upload my accident pictures... hmmmm comment k

No comments:

Post a Comment