Sunday, July 19, 2009

HER




SHE's My everything......well baby this POST is just for you ok... welll must make u happy once in a while honey...

you have been the best gf in my whole life... u are the one who made me a better guy... without u i will still be the old lame and dumb robert... thanks nani for everything tat u have done for me... every single month u get me stuff or you baked for me u really always make me happyyyy...

Now your pictures that you left behind
Are just memories of a different life
Some that made us laugh
Some that made us cry
One that made you have to say goodbye

What I'd give to run my fingers thru your hair
Touch your lips, to hold you near,
When you say your prayers, try to understand
I've made mistakes, I'm just a man

When he holds you close, when he pulls you near
When he says the words
You've been needing to hear, I'll wish I was him
'Cause these words are mine, to say to you
'Til the end of time (rpt 1)

Yeah I, will love you, baby
Always and i'll be there
Forever and a day, always

I'll be there, till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme
I know when i die you'll be on my mind
and I'll love you, always

BON JOVI ALWAYS

i mean this song to you the lyrics is so thru... WHEN YOU SAY YOUR PRAYS TRY TO UNDERSTAND I'VE MADE MISTAKES I'M JUST A MAN...... love you anastasia anita de souza with all my heart... let rock this words together k....

NOW ARE YOU HAPPY NANI POO heheehhe

No comments:

Post a Comment