Thursday, July 2, 2009

the First of JULY

hellllllooooo hot ppl out there i'm back... haih today is and was a very tiring day for me... went for my game in SEMINYIH dam freaking far from KLANG man... my game was good... for the first 10 minutes the score was GOMBAK 17 KLANG 0..... hehehe.. the next ten minutes the score change to GOMBAK 20 KLANG 30.. hehehe goood riteeeee...... so yeah we won GOMBAK by 20 point tomoro am playing with KUALA SELANGOR at 6.30 p.m haih......well rush back after game to my studio cause a band wanted to jam at 5 till 7... open the studio for the band... waited f0r them to finish.. after tat got homeeeeeee chill with my mummy bro and sister.. the rest are in BRUNEI.. the rest= daddy and eldest brother... goin for basketball at 8 in PORT KLANG today.. my coach wants me to play with the old uncle and learn.. so yeah will be goin there.. haih so tiring laaaaaa.... nite also cant sleeeepppp.. well guess i'll be watching FIGHTER tonite.. or CHUCK hehehehhehehe... CHUCK rocksssssssss tat all ppl i'm out

-Dr.B3rT-

No comments:

Post a Comment